Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Get Well Soon LPK!

My friend and softball teammate Lauren recently sprained her ankle. Ouch! I hope she gets well soon as I hear she has a huge hiking trip planned in Europe next month. I decided to make her a get well card with the pig from the CAC cartridge. It's a lil' itty bitty 3x3 card. I forgot to take a picture at home with the digi camera before I left for work, so I had to use my camera phone. Her nickname is "Piggy", she even has it printed on the back of our softball jerseys. I hear it came from when she was a little girl she used to wear pigtails all the time. Which also explains the softball card I made for her a while back ago. It's her in pig tails with the colors of our softball uniform and her grey and red baseball bag.

1 comment:

  1. I just love the little pig.. She is soo cute!! great job..

    ReplyDelete